Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday ~ March 26, 2010
I'm back in MT...good flights on Monday even with the waiting at the airports (my doing)... I love to watch people. Now it's back to reality and responsibility...probably should get my head on straight, eh? No snow left here, so spring has come! Now for the wet snow blizzard Easter, the end of May or in June...
Next...is Holy Week with numerous bulletins to copy and fold...the Seder meal to cook on Thursday with set up on Wednesday...bulletin boards to be done...and practicing music. But, lest we forget the meaning...We ask, "How much do you love me?" "This much," Jesus said. And He spread His arms out and died ~ Christ dying on Good Friday for all our sins...then rising on Easter so we can have eternal life. Now THAT'S AWESOME!

No comments: