Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010 ~ Tuesday
Trying to be organized here...and have discipline in my life. Am going through all our food in the pantry...all are facing front and people have been told ~ "If, when you open the door, you don't see it, it's NOT in there"! Also, I'm going to log all of my books (probably over 500, mostly Alaska-based) so I know what not to buy. AND...I WILL start and finish the wedding gift for a nephew and his wife whose 2nd anniversary is this summer!!! Three other things I want to do: make a wedding gift for my niece's wedding this summer...redo my oldest son's baby book...make an album/scrapbook of our trips to AK. I'm planning, too, on just what to take with me to Alaska in March to help accomplish these things...taking very little in the way of luggage.

No comments: