Monday, October 29, 2007

AWESOME FALL

October 29, 2007 ~ Monday
The COLORS of fall~SPECTACULAR! As much as I hate the needles coming inside, I'm thinking the colors over-ride whatEVer trouble the needles bring. When the sun isn't even peeking over the mountains in the morning, the rays hit Big Mountain and just glow...AWESOME ARTIST!
I am cleaning the garage...making use of the mild weather...and it is a BIG job. I've always said, "It has to get worse before it gets better"...yeah, sure, you betcha...BUT I WILL get it done THIS week.
I am now officially subbing until further notice for school lunch...knew that was going to happen, but it's ok because those young minds need moulding and I'm going to be known, again, as 'the smiling lunch lady'...a way to tell of God's love.
Last week was full of paper work...SSDI, VA, Medicare Advantage Plan...and still waiting on most of it...and waiting...and waiting...
We saw our oldest son and his family this weekend for a short while...always a really fun time with a 4 year old and a 19 month old. They had bought an older car from the vicinity and were picking it up. Just after they left Lyndy said, "I can't wait to ride in our new car...and to think, we had to go all the way to Alaska to pick it up!" The bunnies were out for them to see...good thing, because they will have a new home this week.

No comments: