Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WORK ~ WORRIES

October 16, 2007 ~ Tuesday
OK, THEN...my first official day back at school lunch...and it went fine. Several said they had missed me...where had I been? It's nice to be missed...but looks like no one will have to anymore as I'm scheduled for the next two weeks. It all came back...like riding a bike...AND...I even zeroed out, balancing my money!
The trees are all cleaned up and under plastic under the deck, drying out so we can burn them. Looks quite bare out front...would like to plant quakies, but don't have the desire to dig a hole where roots are located.
Someitmes a person's life gets really really busy...with work, play, children, paperwork, worry. Reading in the ABLAZE Bible study this week reminded me again to slow down..."Be still and know that I am God". That's from Psalm 46. Also in that Psalm are the words..."Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea". Sometimes that's the way I feel...nothing is right, but, whether satan comes at you with medical/surgical problems, addiction issues, debt, whatEVer, we have that knowledge of the comfort of Jesus' arms. I will follow wherever He leads...

No comments: