Tuesday, September 18, 2007

IN THE SWIM OF THINGS...

September 18 ~ Tuesday
Busy day yesterday...dentist (unplanned)...shopping...swimming...waiting in offices...SO did not get the pick-up/camper/trailer unloaded, BUT today is another day! It's good to be back in the swim of things...well, most things. Swimming I did miss and am trying to increase my time in the water by 5 minutes each day...so far, an hour 25 min. Even sat in the steam room for a bit, but knew I'd be zapped if I stayed longer. Kathy...good friend who has lost 185 pounds in 2 years on Weight Watchers...gave me before and after pictures...amazing and she is soooo awesome and an inspiration to all of us who know her! She'll be having surgery to remove excess skin...one in Oct. and one in Feb.
We'll be leaving to visit our sons' families and the friends who drove up to Alaska with us on Thursday and for the weekend...doesn't seem possible it's been 3-4 months since we've seen them! If only winter would go that fast!
Will be in the swim of everything when we get back...subbing school crossing guard and lunch aide, church, quilting and playing with my new embellishing machine (a daughter-in-law and I will start playing this weekend).
Out to the camper I go...

No comments: